Re: Spina Bifida Baby

[ Parent to Parent Forum ]

Posted by judy lavin on June 29, 2004 at 23:09:24:

In Reply to: Spina Bifida Baby posted by Kimberli on June 08, 2004 at 19:56:39:

Hi Kimberli,

I think your questions need to be asked to your physician. Each case is different. You'll have to see how much your baby is affected to see how long she will be treated. If want another opinion, other than your doc's, I would strongly suggest calling the Spina Bifida Association. It's a national organization and you can get their number either through your doctor, hospital or directory assistance. They should have an 800 number. You can also try to use the e-mail yellow or white pages or the regular directory. There should be a chapter near you. They deal with your issues regularly and should be able to help you out. Good luck with your baby. Babies are wonderful.